Walmart odd noise?

Hey. I live around the walmart in avon indiana and late at night and early in the morning the walmart always plays a somewhat disturbing disturbing noise. I have never seen anyone have an awnser or even mention it online. Any explination s? I will get some footage of the sound soon so if just talking about it does not give enough information than Maby the video will.

Can you describe it at all, high pitch, low pitch, is there any kind of rhythm to it? Are you sure it's coming from speakers and it's not something mechanical?

I've heard some business will play an irritating noise at night while they are closed to discourage people from hanging around (like kids skateboarding in the parking lot). Since Walmart is open 24 hours that would be strange, unless this particular Walmart isn't open 24 hours. Or it's just really slow during that time so they do it anyway at risk of irritating customers to dissuade loitering.

It's the aliens stocking up on smokes, Mountain Dew and Twinkies before a hard day of abductions and anal probing.