mark asked in HealthMental Health · 3 years ago

I am schizophrenic, afraid of flights, world cup is in Russia, Is God real? if he is real why doesn't he help those in need?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Gman
    Lv 5
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Many people blame God for all the suffering in the world because they think that God rules the world but the real ruler of the world is Satan the Devil.

The Bible tells us that “the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.” (1 John 5:19) The ruler of this world, Satan, is vicious and cruel. He is “misleading the entire inhabited earth.” (Revelation 12:9) Many people imitate him. And that’s just one reason why the world is so full of lies, hatred, and cruelty.

However, Jehovah has not fixed the problems caused by Satan. If he did, it would mean God supports Satan’s rulership, and He will never do that. Also, humans would believe that they are able to rule themselves successfully. But that is a lie, and Jehovah would not support that either. He never lies.

However, with God, all things are possible. Jehovah knows when all of Satan’s challenges will have been fully answered. Then he will make the earth into a paradise, as it was meant to be. All those in “the memorial tombs” will be resurrected. (John 5:28, 29) People will never get sick or die. Jesus will undo all the damage that Satan has caused. Jehovah will use Jesus “to break up the works of the Devil.” (1 John 3:8)

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Your question demonstrates your disorganized thinking. You need help from a medically licensed mental health professional - a psychiatrist. Seek that professional help now.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

God is not real. Once I started taking anti-psychotic medication for my schizophrena I stopped believing in God. Belief in God is a delusion.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

there are lots of things you can take to ease your schizophrenia a diet high in omega 3 - fish oil capsules and flaxseed oil capsules

when you are with God and Jesus there always seem to be a way of dealing with problems so I recommend you always stay close to Jesus and at least have plenty of fish oil capsules - not cod liver - just fish oil capsules

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

God isn't inattentive; he just isn't there.

No god, no devil. No heaven, no hell. No worries, mate!

• The Catholic Church is the largest charitable organization on Earth. Jesus works through His church, so He is helping people

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.