Should I buy skins or battlepass for Fortnite?

So I started playing Fortnite after I had surgery around October of last year and I'm still playing now. Iv not bought the battlepass from season 2 till now in season 4 mainly because I'm trying to save money and idk how long Fortnite will be popular. It's tempting to buy skins or the battlepass but a... show more So I started playing Fortnite after I had surgery around October of last year and I'm still playing now. Iv not bought the battlepass from season 2 till now in season 4 mainly because I'm trying to save money and idk how long Fortnite will be popular. It's tempting to buy skins or the battlepass but a part of me knows I won't be too commuted to the game I even thought of buying an account on ebay but I haven't because of fear of being scammed plus I really suck at the game. I'm guess what I'm asking if it's worth it not to buy anything from Fortnite in the long run or should you buy the battlepass or skins off the store. Like I said before they look pretty cool and I know you get v bucks anyway
4 answers 4