Can you guys help me with my philosophy homework? I need to write an essay on the following:?

According to John Chaffee (The Philosopher’s Way, Fifth Edition) on p.202, oppression is a limit to one’s free will because of one’s social category. How does Bartky describe psychological oppression? What do you think motivates psychological oppression? Can the ideas of any of the philosophers we’ve read so far... show more According to John Chaffee (The Philosopher’s Way, Fifth Edition) on p.202, oppression is a limit to one’s free will because of one’s social category. How does Bartky describe psychological oppression? What do you think motivates psychological oppression? Can the ideas of any of the philosophers we’ve read so far help the individual overcome the constraints to free will caused by oppression and psychological oppression? As an individual, how can one avoid contributing to oppression?