Should I be upset or just let it go.. help!.?

My fiancé (got engaged in the beginning of June) works at a factory job. He just got done being off for two weeks cause of the shut down. Now he is back to these horrible overtime to where he is always tired all the time. Anyways he hasn’t seen me at all this week and it’s been very upsetting cause he never told me... show more My fiancé (got engaged in the beginning of June) works at a factory job. He just got done being off for two weeks cause of the shut down. Now he is back to these horrible overtime to where he is always tired all the time. Anyways he hasn’t seen me at all this week and it’s been very upsetting cause he never told me he was too tired to see me just nothing. He told me he was going to see me durning my days off. It’s easier cause when he is off work I close so I wouldn’t spend time with him. Im close to just calling it quits cause it isn’t fair that out relationship is non existent even his mom thinks i should be treated better than this. Even when he was off for those two weeks I get home at 5. He doesn’t come over til 6 even 8. We are waiting to live together and do everything when we are married. He says things will be better when we live together and be closer. I Don’t know if he is right or not.
1 answer 1