How to get my sisters to stop being mean to my cousin that lives here?

I’m 16 and a male. My cousin is almost 17. My sisters are 16 and 18. My sisters are very mean to him and calls him a loser that needs to leave. They say he’s not family and ask our mother why is he here behind his back plenty of times. I like my cousin. He moved in when we were 13. He had problems with his mom... show more I’m 16 and a male. My cousin is almost 17. My sisters are 16 and 18. My sisters are very mean to him and calls him a loser that needs to leave. They say he’s not family and ask our mother why is he here behind his back plenty of times. I like my cousin. He moved in when we were 13. He had problems with his mom and had no where to go. He was like the brother I never had. My sisters are sort of crazy and hate him. My mom called my cousin her son and then My 18 year old sister cried saying “he is not your son!” There are times when they do act nice to him but other times they pick on him and has even threaten to kick him out even though this house isn’t theirs. I just want everyone to get along, my cousin says he doesn’t know why they hate him and he wants to commit suicide because he loves them! I just do f know what to do. My