Manual transmission - would rolling backward while starting mess anything up?

2003 GMC Sonoma - manual No power, not anywhere. Doesn’t click for the starter, dash doesn’t light up. Nada. It started fine 3 times within a hour, on my last stop I ran in to check my P.O. box. I was on a slight hill and the car was slightly rolling back when I tried to start it. When I turned the key there... show more 2003 GMC Sonoma - manual

No power, not anywhere. Doesn’t click for the starter, dash doesn’t light up. Nada. It started fine 3 times within a hour, on my last stop I ran in to check my P.O. box. I was on a slight hill and the car was slightly rolling back when I tried to start it. When I turned the key there was a quick sound like when electricity arcs, then nothing. Battery is hooked up and fine, relays don’t look burnt out. Does anyone have any sugggestions? Would the fact it was rolling backward a little (clutch punched to the floor) mess anything up?

Thanks in advance!!