Should I trust our house-sitter?

My family and I recently went on vacation for a few weeks. During that time, we enlisted the help of our daughter's best friend (who we know and love) to house-sit for us. She's practically like family. Well we just discovered that she stole several of my daughter's birth control pills. Almost a whole... show more My family and I recently went on vacation for a few weeks. During that time, we enlisted the help of our daughter's best friend (who we know and love) to house-sit for us. She's practically like family. Well we just discovered that she stole several of my daughter's birth control pills. Almost a whole month's worth. This girl is 22, very sweet, and has very mild aspergers. But she's usually very trustworthy. I confronted her about it yesterday. She immediately started crying and admitted to taking the pills. She said she "wanted to see what'd happen." She had never taken the pills herself before. I told her I understood her curiosity, and that I wasn't mad. But I told her it's illegal to take other people's prescriptions, and that many pills in that short of time could've really hurt her body. She apologized and promised never to do anything like that again. She also swore she didn't take anything else. So I guess my question is, since she's usually trustworthy, and we've known her for a few years, should I trust her in the future to house-sit? I think it was just morbid curiosity. Idk if the aspergers has any part in it. But I'm not sure what to do.
6 answers 6