Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 years ago

Do you know the struggles of being a fatty? Do you know how it feels to walk with a 60 pound bag on you everyday?

Favorite Answer

While the guy in my profile picture is the real me after losing over 100 pounds,

Only a few years prior when I was a teen, I was very obese. 275-300 pounds.

So I do know what it's like, and promise to never go back up to that weight again.

~Aizen

Yes I do. Just lost 65 lbs and have gained 10 of it back. Sad.

According to my BMI im obese. I weigh 235 pounds so yes i know what fat is like. Just eat less or use diet pills to get rid of the weight. Whats the problem

No. I am fit and always have been. I watch what i eat and exercise every day in gym

I am *aware* of them............but have never personally experienced it, myself.........as I am one of Nature's beanpoles and can eat whatever I want and never gain a pound........which actually,. has it's own problems .

Yes, I have a 30lb bag I'm trying to lose. Makes pull-ups especially difficult.

I'd rather be 20 pounds overweight like in 2014 to be than be called out as a troll on yahoo answers, I can tell you that much.

• LeRoy

It is your fault, I don't feel sorry for you...

CONGRATULATIONS!

You win the TROLL AWARD for posting this same question over and over!