Somebody is always on the game?

There are four of us here. My father and my two older. One thing that annoys me is the fact we have two game systems. A PS4 and xb1 but I always have to wait to play. The xb1 ny father bought and PS4 is basically my oldest brother game but we all use his account. So basically the PS4 doesn’t have that many games so only my brother plays it. The Xbox 1 has fortnite abd 2k which are my main games. But my brother or my dad is always hogging. I was finally able to play but then my dad came home at 8pm wanting to play. Like cmon my dad is 43. But he plays and they tell me to play the PS4 but they know that no games I like are on there. How can I get them to let me have a day to play or something?

Get a job hippy, then you'll either be able to afford your own games or you'll realize there are ore things in life than games.

Have you thought about buying your own console then?

Looks like you will have to earn some money and buy your own.