Pat
Pat asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

What do you think about Trump collecting charity money for veterans and then spending it on his own campaign?

New York attorney general sues to dissolve Trump Foundation

http://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/392261...

I think very ill of it, and I thought ill of it back when it happened. I thought everybody knew about it. I remember it like it was yesterday. I’m just amazed that someone is doing something about it.

I think it's par for the course when dealing with a conman like The Donald.

This ugly bytch who is the AG of NY should be sent to hell. She is part of the Me Too movement and did this stunt to offset the IG's report on the FBI. She also picked Trump's birthday.

Look at this fugly thing.

My guess is that this suit is total crap. It alleges that the behavior has gone on for more than a decade and yet only now has it been filed. Just like all the other accusations that have been made against President Trump that never surfaced when he was in the public eye but only magically appeared once he ran for president.

More leftist BS. Don't forget, this is just alleged by a democrat and without evidence. I see the courts tossing this one also.

Trump bein Trump. He da man!

The truth is finally out. Trump doesn't give a sh*t about our Veterans.

Wait for his minions to start making excuses for him in 5....4....3.....