How to fix my Giantex/Costway twin washer?

Recently purchased, was supposed to be brand new. During the first wash cycle it worked perfectly but had faint burning smell, which I thought may have been because it was being used for the first time. Second time washing a light load the spin cycle was going when I switched the other compartment to drain. Suddenly both motors stop and it won't work anymore. I'm waiting for a reply from the seller. In the meantime has anyone else experienced this problem and how was it fixed?

Here's a link to the exact model: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ALBMIEI/ref=o...

• User

Twin washer fix here.

A twin tub? I did not know they still make them. It looks like a branded Chinese made washer. The motors could have failed (unlikely) or there is a short and the internal fuse has blown (more than likely). Good luck in getting them repaired or getting parts for them.