Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 3 years ago

Would those of you that think marijuana is a harmless plant like some facts?

These are all known side effects of marijuana:

Accelerates cancer growth.

Destroys brain cells.

Tenses and stresses muscles.

Causes migraines.

Causes glaucoma.

Causes IBS and Crohn's disease.

Causes epilepsy.

Causes Alzheimer's disease.

Amplifies PMS.

Destroys fertile soil.

Pollutes the ozone and the atmosphere. ***CAUSES ALL VIOLENCE ON EARTH!***

Do you still think marijuana is a harmless plant?

Marijuana makes you violent.

This message is brought to courtesy of Hillary I oppose the legalization of cannabis "in all senses of the word" Clinton!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/6/hi...

Favorite Answer

Nothing you said is a fact, they are drug war myths. you literally stated the opposite of the truth in reality. marijuana kills not causes cancer, it doesn't destroy braincells, they smothered monkeys with marijuana smoke and claimed it kills braincells when in reality it stimulates your braincells. It helps people with epilepsy, I can continue but basically all you did was literally say the opposite of the truth.

Trump said he would make it legal.

The list that you provided is actually the complete opposite of what you claim.

You think potheads will believe that, They will argue tooth and nail saying it isn't true.

Just because your enviro issues are off base, the smokers will say all of it is.

You also left out it harms short term memory damaging brain neurons.

That list sounds like a bunch of hooey.

source please

• Shilo

That's not what she said:

"Mrs. Clinton has vowed to make marijuana a Schedule II drug, which would mean the federal government recognizes pot’s medical uses and also would make it easier to conduct research on its potential benefits."

Source(s): Your own link

Sorry that is all BS and lies and I am a anti-drug use conservative. It sounds like the warning on colas that ended up being if you drink 20 liters a day.

I could care less about the effect to the user. I was injured at work by a stoner with a torch. That makes me take about as dim of a view as I have with alcohol.

I wonder If there is actually someone stupid enough to fall for this?

Thats all BS, marijuana is groovy. The most widely known side affect is that it might cause peace in the world, and God knows we cannot afford that!

Another side effect that could be destructive to capitalism is that it makes people happy. What would happen to our economy if people could be completely happy without buying that new car or those very expensive cloths?