Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 3 years ago

Is there now a reeferist epidemic? I was robbed by reefer addicts!?

So these guys broke in my house and I hid in the closet because I did not want to be killed.

I heard one of the guys say to his friend "I can't wait to get back home and smoke some more reefer than we can rape some women!"

His buddy replied "yeah, damn straight! I haven't had this much fun since the night I voted for Bush 8 times! I sure love my reefer, almost as much as raping women."

I called the police after they left but the cops said they didn't really leave any clues. There are too many racist conservatives that are reefer addicts to track them down.

Cenk Uygur the Snarkster coming at you racist cons!

Yes

If you're going to troll, be better at it. NOBODY who smokes pot, talks like you claim the characters in your story did.

Troll = Fail

No. Actual refeer addicts wouldn't have said what you say they said. If they really said that (which I doubt), that would mean that they weren't really refeer addicts, and were just pretending to be refeer addicts, and not even pretending very well.

Yes. Be careful out there.

They call it reefer madness. Hey that sounds like a good name for a movie!

sounds like it