Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 3 years ago

What does this sound like? Vagina itching and stinging.?

In January I was told I had bacterial vaginosis and I never took the medicine. I lost it. I started becoming sexually active with 2 people a month after and now I am having some off symptoms! It started out as a yeast infection itch and then stopped and then came back and was a burning when peeing. Doctor said I had a uti. Finished the antibiotics and the same thing is happening. My vagina stings when I wash it or wipe with a summer eve wipe or baby wipe or when I put yeast infection cream on. A bath is the only thing that helps. Plus I ve been having really bad lower back pain coming off and on when I wake up and a white discharge. What does this sound like?

Are you seriously this stupid? You didn't take the medication for bacterial vaginosis and had sex with two partners knowing full well you had this infection. Infections like that transfer to your partner easily through intimate sexual contact. The wipes you are using will only make things worse, not healing the problem but spreading the bacteria instead. You should go back to the gynecologist and get medication and also contact your previous sexual partners to see if they ever came down with any problems...that would be the right thing to do.

It sounds like you should visit your doctor again.

Sorry.

It sounds like several things that is why exams and tests are important. Go get seen and cultured