Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 3 years ago

Older sassy black man says " I lost count looking at you".. when he was counting cans...compliment or not?

Update:

Some are you are taking this question way out of proportion...if it was an insult why would he say anything to me, and just go about his business? I suppose I could upload a picture of myself but there is nothing particularly weird or unique about me based on appearance..

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Could go either way. It means your appearance was distracting, but no way for us to know if it was in a good way, bad way, or just weird/unusual/unique. If you saw a 2-headed person walk by, you might stop what you were doing to look but that doesn't mean you find them attractive.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

reported

I see NO RELEVANCE in the person's race...but then you're nothing but a classless racist curr who has a sorry so-called imagination.

• 3 years ago

This intention behind this comment comes down to how this man perceived your physicality. No matter his perception, you were a distraction to him.

• Jay R
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Did you mean to compliment him in this retelling with "sassy"? You were complimented and too racist to realize it. Why was his ethnicity important in your question? You're icky.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

dont sound like a compliment, but he shouldnt have looked at you if he needed to count the cans

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Compliment.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.