Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

How do you feel about Dennis Rodman crying on CNN over not getting credit for the North Korea peace deal?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

It was fairly common knowledge, at the time, to those who chose to actually listen that RODMAN brought a message for the President from the North Koreans.

Obama a refused to meet with him to get the message.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

He did not cry because he didn't get credit. Where did you get that fake news? Is fox reporting that he cried over not getting credit? Those liars are steering you wrong.

• helene
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

You KNOW that wasn't why he was crying.

He took a lot of crap for being friends with Kim, and it hurt. I feel bad for being wrong about him.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

that freak needs to be banished to the island of misfit toys

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

He didn't cry about not getting credit, he cried because he was overcome with emotion that the meeting was actually going to happen. You are a purveyor of FAKE NEWS! President Trump was reported to have called Dennis Rodman and thanking him for his role in making this historic meeting a reality. Of course that act of class will never be reported by the MSM.

• 3 years ago

First, he was overcome with emotion that it was finally happening. He was right all along despite all the death threats and having to hide out for a month.

I am very happy for him and grateful for what he contributed to.

• 3 years ago

He should share the Nobel peace prize with Trump. Dennis Rodman has been the chief diplomat to North Korea for years. He's done more to improve relations with North Korea than all previous administrations combined. Where previous presidents, secretaries of state, and diplomats have failed, Rodman and Trump have succeeded. Trump has built upon years of Rodman's work.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Trump's 2 top advisors now are Kim Kardashian and Dennis Rodman

I sleep soundly at night at last!

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Who?

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

He needs a bite of a reality sandwich.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.