We are taking my fiances ex to court a d she wasnt served.?

The first gime we had it served through the sherriff, i dont think she was served and she never ahoeed up and thr judge ordered her a sherriff to serve her and certified letter. We warned them she would be avicted, she gave us the children finally till she gets settled but she is wondering the streets hugh bouncing from couch to couch. I noyified her in text about the court date what it was for and offered her a ride and she responded so i habe proof she knows of the court date. So now what happens? Will she be issued a bench warrant or can a judgement be made without her?

Your texts are not legal service, doesn't count. You show up.

While you're waiting take some spelling lessons. Notifying by text is not legal service. If she doesn't show the judge will find for you.

She needs to be served, or you need to go to the alternative rules of service.

Check with your family court for their rules. They may not accept a text message as service.

Please learn to use spell check. I cannot understand what you are trying to ask.