Is there something wrong with me or my boyfriend?

We both are young. I am never busy and him or his parents are always super busy (he can’t drive) and he can never hang out. I’m constantly missing him and wanting to text him but I refrain because I know I get really clingy. I just feel like I care way more than he does and I don’t know how to stop caring, you know? For example, last week, he forgot what day it was, didn’t ask his parents if he could go, and we didn’t end up spending time together after he promised that we would. Also, I feel like I miss him more than he misses me, I miss kissing him and doing a lot of things. I just don’t know if I’m being too clingy or he’s just not ready for a relationship or not responsible. I love him a lot and don’t want to give up.

yeah he doesnt care about you as much as you care about him. try to move on

Look, you are how you are and entitled to feel how you feel, but this sounds like a classic case of expecting him to feel 100% the EXACT same way. He's not YOU. He has different reactions to things and different feeling and emotions that are not YOURS.

You're being too clingy. You need to accept that he expresses emotions differently. He probably loves you the same, just in HIS way. You cannot expect him love you the same. That's what makes relationships different and exciting and being with SOMEONE ELSE, not yourself.