Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Did Peter Strzok, lead investigator of the Clinton email and Trump/Russia investigations state that he was going to stop Trump from ....?

.... becoming President?

How is it possible that both of these investigations are not political?

Yes he did. It's possible because he was just one member of the team. The fact that he was involved in both investigations undermines the does that he was actually trying to undermine Trump, regardless of what he said.

• Sally

The report finds that despite personal political opinions, there is NO evidence that bias affected any investigations. Do you have trouble reading?

If you heard that from a media source, then it's fake.

What a douche, the press is we have any should be on his a$$ today. Me and all the nation want to know what he means by that.

I stated categorically from the start that this Russian Collusion thing was a Liberal wet dream based on hearsay and outright lies.

I should have bet real money on it because it's clearly obvious now that I was correct.

I don't have time to check every lie you guys make up.

• Juana

Strzok lead investigator? Hardly. LOL.

• Marduk

He wrote the memo to Comey to reopen the Hillary email investigation which Comey did. Then the idiot realized Trump would be President and was horrified. Ashole.

They want Killery to win to cover up everything Obama did

• Mark

Sounds political to me.