Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Did Peter Strzok, lead investigator of the Clinton email and Trump/Russia investigations state that he was going to stop Trump from ....?

.... becoming President?

How is it possible that both of these investigations are not political?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Yes he did. It's possible because he was just one member of the team. The fact that he was involved in both investigations undermines the does that he was actually trying to undermine Trump, regardless of what he said.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

The report finds that despite personal political opinions, there is NO evidence that bias affected any investigations. Do you have trouble reading?

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

If you heard that from a media source, then it's fake.

• 3 years ago

What a douche, the press is we have any should be on his a$$ today. Me and all the nation want to know what he means by that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

I stated categorically from the start that this Russian Collusion thing was a Liberal wet dream based on hearsay and outright lies.

I should have bet real money on it because it's clearly obvious now that I was correct.

• 3 years ago

I don't have time to check every lie you guys make up.

• Juana
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Strzok lead investigator? Hardly. LOL.

• Marduk
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

He wrote the memo to Comey to reopen the Hillary email investigation which Comey did. Then the idiot realized Trump would be President and was horrified. Ashole.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

They want Killery to win to cover up everything Obama did

• Mark
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Sounds political to me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.