Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

East Asians copy western inventions, bleach their skin, and get double eyelid surgery for what reason exactly?

• Kyle

Historically in many countries all across the world including sub Sahara Africa paler skin was a status symbol of wealth as it showed you didn't have to work in the sun and so didn't tan (you had other people servants/slaves/serfs etc to do that work for you)

As for copy inventions well who hasn't. People would be stupid not to imitate and copy each other. This is a key evolutionary trait especially among apes from gorillas to chimpanzees go humans. Imitation is the primary way we learn things.

The double eyelid thing is to be more attractive. It's mostly because of American influences from the cold war era.

Cultural appropriation. Same reason black women straighten their hair.

I've never read what the reason is, but I assume it's to improve their looks to feel more accepted. Attention seeking I suppose.

Asians suck. That's why. Asians are aesthetically physically athletically creatively and culturally inferior to white people. Asians are so worthless losers.