My boyfriend got another’s number but she’s a lesbian is that ok ?

So me and my boyfriend been together for 3 yrs! Recently when I was cleaning I found a paper on the ground ! It was a paper saying where’s your music ? Then there was what’s your number with a smiley face! She then put her number with her name ! Now my boyfriend raps but I was pissed cause why are you in your alcohol classes getting a girls number and didn’t even tell me! So I texted the girl and pretended to be him! I was like we should chill and she said you have a girlfriend and I like girls but should I still be mad he got another girls number gay or not

Oh for crap's sake. Some of you, asker included, are so damn insecure it's laughable.

I strongly doubt he's doing anything more than being friendly with her. Why are people so damn worried about their partners having a conversation with the opposite sex?

• Betsy

Well it would be ok in my opinion, but you are not me and it's obviously NOT ok for you. The only one who can make those kinds of decisions is you

Yes you should be pissed and I'd have doubts about her being gay as well.

NO that's not okay and never will be.

Uh I hate to break it to you but... he probably went and texted her “hey my stupid girlfriend is gonna text you, if she does, say you’re lesbian so she doesn’t worry”.

So when you texted her, she already knew.

You need to just dump him. He’s not trustworthy and you already know it