Are Bernie Sanders supporters and black men sexist for not voting for Hillary in the general election?

My feminist sister told me they are. She said black men didn't show up like they normally do during presidential election and she said Bernie supporters didn't like Hillary because she was a woman. And then I brought up Jill stein and that Bernie supporters voted for her so they can't be sexist, but she... show more My feminist sister told me they are. She said black men didn't show up like they normally do during presidential election and she said Bernie supporters didn't like Hillary because she was a woman.
And then I brought up Jill stein and that Bernie supporters voted for her so they can't be sexist, but she informed me that most Bernie supporters either stayed home or voted for trump. She said that the few who did vote for Jill voted for her because they knew Jill wouldn't win but wanted to convince people they're not sexist.
Also, she said many woman are self-hating and didn't vote for Hillary because she is a woman.
Is what she says true?