How can I get used to being long periods of time underground everyday?

I am currently an IT and I'm a soldier in the military. Somehow I got to work in this underground office (protected from missiles) and I work shifts everyday. I can't really leave or change the job because that would only get me into trouble for unobeying a command that can even result in jail. It's... show more I am currently an IT and I'm a soldier in the military. Somehow I got to work in this underground office (protected from missiles) and I work shifts everyday. I can't really leave or change the job because that would only get me into trouble for unobeying a command that can even result in jail. It's really hard for me not to have a window, not to see sunlight or rain most of the day. I find myself striving for "nature" and fresh air when I get released sometimes in the weekends or during the week. I have two more years in the army and I want to make the most of them but my mentality hurts my well being. How can I not take this so hard?