Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 3 years ago

Why did Comey intentionally sabotage Hillary's campaign just weeks before the election, while remaining silent about the Trump probe?

I don't really care what conservatives think about Comey's involvement with the Hillary probe. The real question is whether Comey illegally favored Trump.

Remember, Comey intentionally sabotaged Hillary's campaign by breaking longstanding FBI protocol and announcing a minor detail of the Hillary investigation even though he KNEW it would influence the election. However, Comey chose to remain SILENT about the existence of the far-more-serious Trump investigation.

Comey should be jailed for his intentional interference on Trump's behalf.

• Sally

I don't know why, but it was wrong and unfair, and YET Trumpsters think the FBI is out to get Trump. That's how ignorant they are.

• Bob

Read his book. He's been on a hundred talk shows and answered this question.

• ?

The real question depends on which side of the fence one is siting on and what they care about. The report shows that Comey is pretty much guilty of everything both sides have accused him of. He was either incompetent or he was covering all bets regardless of who won. His own explanation, separation with Lynch and all that jazz, is about all I got for you on this one. I'm not sure we will ever know the true reasons he did many of the things he did.

• Marduk

Yes, the FBI, despite what the Dear Leader says is Republican oriented. Comey was doing his bit at the urging of Strock or whatever his name is. The guy who later sent messages to his FBI sweetheart on how they effed up big time getting Trump elected. The thing that I love is that Trump supporters are all going to go down with the rest of us. They are such losers, they probably won't even notice. Faux News is already telling them how the North Korea farce is the greatest thing since the Constitution.

he explains it here, he had no choice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0KSEfSgstY

Youtube thumbnail

I think he'd prefer Hillary as president.

The MSM didn't have to broadcast Comey's statements which cost Hillary the election.

They go too easy on Trump

Since we're advocating jail for violating protocol, how about that Hillary and her State Dept protocol violating email server?

Who knows why Comey did that. Though I doubt the liberal RINO James Comey was pulling for Trump.

Lolz!

Do you really believe that if you keep repeating Democrat propaganda people will suddenly start supporting Democrats. Nobody with any credibility has described Comey's actions as "illegal". Maybe get a life and stop whining like a useful idiot.

Can yer murder the beast in tweed suits and shiny shoes?