Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Is it incredibly selfish and obtuse for the Christian Right to want to ban abortion while doing zero to help unwed mothers & unwanted kids?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

There was an excellent piece on John Oliver covering crisis pregnancy centers.16 minutes in The lady is saying she doesn't want help women past six months.

https://youtu.be/4NNpkv3Us1I

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Okay. You have my permission to kill your parents because if might be financially beneficial to you.

Is that your concept of morality?

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

You don't go to church, do you? If you did you would know that many churches support unwed mothers and their kids.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

They actually do help them through private donations. If you weren't indoctrinated you would know.

The "Christian Right" reaches into their own pockets to help people without standing on a chair to announce it.

The left stands on a chair and shouts about how generous they are while reaching into other people's pockets.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Well of course. The more right-wing a person is the more immune they appear to be to the concepts of irony and hypocrisy.

• 3 years ago

How incredibly obtuse of you to not differentiate between abortion and birth control. Oh. But, you think abortion IS birth control. What a feckless c u n t YOU are.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Yes but they're not doing zero for them! They're trying to cut their SNAP benefits for them! According to these right wingers women shouldn't get pregnant if they can't afford them!

Tom--- thanks for showing what compassionate conservatism is all about!

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Hugh - Strange, that by not impregnating someone or spreading my legs I'm not faced with such deplorable issues.

• ?
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

There are known charities and initiatives, national, international, and local, even by my own home church, that are designed to help single mothers and orphaned children etc.

so I don't know where you get your information, but it is obviously hearsay. You've never even looked to see if any christian organizations are designed for these purposes; if you had, you would feel oddly dumb making this statement.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Christofascists love the fetus, hate the mother and child.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.