How do I cheer my girlfriend up?

So me and my friends are senior in highschool and we are playing senior assassin (you assassinate ppl with waterguns). And so my girlfriend who is a junior and wasnt playing helping the people hunting me get me by tricking me saying we were going to hang out. So they got me and I can't play the game after... show more So me and my friends are senior in highschool and we are playing senior assassin (you assassinate ppl with waterguns). And so my girlfriend who is a junior and wasnt playing helping the people hunting me get me by tricking me saying we were going to hang out. So they got me and I can't play the game after waiting 2 weeks and I got out on the first day and I was the only team completely out. So i got very upset and felt betrayed. She thought it was just gunna be a funny joke and was excited to hang after I got out. And she didn't feel guilty until today (the day after). And now I'm not mad and she is feeling incredibly sad and guilty because her friend said she would never do that to her bf. How do I cheer her up?
3 answers 3