Why didn't liberals protest when Obama separated illegal immigrant families?

Nothing has changed. Why didn't they protest the great and powerful Obama?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Because anything Trump does is bad and anything Obama does is great, even when it is the same thing.

• Ivan
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

oh they're the world's biggest hypocrites.

• Leo
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

That's simply not true.

• 3 years ago

The same attention wasn't given to this practice at that time.. I can assure you that, had it been shown then, I'd have stood against it. Now that there's a spotlight on these conditions, standing against it is the right thing to do. I truly believe that.

Do you think inaction during Obama's tenure due to a lack of awareness invalidates the protests now, or somehow makes the practice okay?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Haven't you noticed that people only point out the hypocrisy in the other party?

• 3 years ago

Odd

You used to spend a lot of time ranting about Obama's policy of releasing children to relatives in the US while they awaited immigration trials. A lot of stuff where you ranted how these kids were being sex trafficked or in criminal gangs, but never showed up for court.

Did you forget you did that?

Here is a page from the Putin people all about it.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration...

• 3 years ago

....as with those playing the "appeasing dictators" card without the slightest memory of fidel castro.... this is honestly another sign that, to many people, the obama presidency never really happened...

• 3 years ago

I mean, Obama's immigration policy sucked too, but it's not nearly as harsh.

Family separations at the border are on the rise, due to AG Jeff Sessions's zero tolerance policy.

Attorney General Announces Zero-Tolerance Policy for Criminal Illegal Entry

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/attorney-general-an...

• kate
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Anyone who disagreed with anything Obama said or did is a racist. You should know that by now.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Source? Your own mind isn't a source!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.