Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 years ago

I really like this girl. I need help?!?

I'm 16 and and my cousin is also 16. We both work with this girl who is 19 and goes to college. We both really like her. We're kinda in a competition. Probably is, I don't want competition, I feel like this girl is everything I ever wanted, she smart, wifey material and definitely mother material. I feel so comfortable around her and shes honestly just the best person to be around. Not to mention Her physical features, YESSS LAWWD! She recently called my cousin a cute kid but she has a problem with the age difference. I feel like I should just tell her how I really feel. For once it actually seems like that might work. Unfourtunatley i have a hug picked pimole scab on my forgead rn. Any Advice? I can't sit back and watch my cousin get with my dream girl, it would kill me to see that.

• k w

don't matter what you want if she doesn't know you and feel the same as you do......

lol, no 19 year old woman will want to date a 16 year old kid..find a girl at your HIGH SCHOOL , plus it may be illegal

• Iam

ask her out, get shot down, get over it.

'k?