Where is the CMOS battery located on an Acer Revo RL85 mini desktop PC, and what kind of battery is it?

I have one of these mini PCs, and it appears that the CMOS battery has expired - CMOS sum-check error, lost settings and the clock no longer holding the time. Does anyone have a service manual in electronic form, or can anyone describe where the battery is located. I have searched for information on replacing the... show more I have one of these mini PCs, and it appears that the CMOS battery has expired - CMOS sum-check error, lost settings and the clock no longer holding the time.

Does anyone have a service manual in electronic form, or can anyone describe where the battery is located. I have searched for information on replacing the battery, but although I have found several articles on dismantling the PC with fairly detailed pictures, so far none have shown the battery or where it is hidden.

Any help from someone who has replaced the battery in an RL85 will be appreciated. Thank you.