I want to cancel my subscription, but the deceptive website doesn't allow me deactivate the payment .?

I subscribed "Plagly: Free Plagiarism Checker" with my credit card two months ago. It had to sign up for a subscription for $10 a month. I want to cancel this subscription, but it doesn't have the option to cancel. So I check the reviews for it. Everyone said it is deceptive site. The site... show more I subscribed "Plagly: Free Plagiarism Checker" with my credit card two months ago. It had to sign up for a subscription for $10 a month.

I want to cancel this subscription, but it doesn't have the option to cancel. So I check the reviews for it. Everyone said it is deceptive site.

The site doesn't even allow me to deactivate monthly payment once I subscribed. When I wrote a mail to their help desk, nobody cares to respond!

What should I do right now?