Who's good at history? 1915-1985. I need help connecting some dots.?

I have to write some essays on assigned subjects for my history class. My professor gave us the evidence he wants to be included in our essays, but I'm having trouble connecting the evidence to the questions he assigned. 1. Describe the Civil Rights movement through 1968. How did this struggle differ in the... show more I have to write some essays on assigned subjects for my history class. My professor gave us the evidence he wants to be included in our essays, but I'm having trouble connecting the evidence to the questions he assigned.

1. Describe the Civil Rights movement through 1968. How did this struggle differ in the North and the south?
2. How did the American people come to distrust their government, especially the presidency?
3. How did the idea of freedom change in the 1960's?
4. How did the Cold War change over time?

Evidence:
1. NSC-68
2. Students for a democratic society
3. The Trueman Doctrine (aka Containment)
4. The Rights Revolution
5. "Reaganomics
6. The Silient Majority
7. Brown v. Board of Education
8. Watergate
9. The Great Society
10. Silent Spring
11. The Pentagon Papers
12. Military Industrial Compex
13. "The long telegram" (aka The sources of Soviet Conduct)
14. The Counter Culture
15. The Tet offense
16. The civil rights act of 1964
17. The feminine mystique
18. Stagflation
19. Griswald v. Connecticut
20. The Iran-Contra Affair
21. Letter from a Birmingham Jail
22. The Moral Majority

So basically my question is which of these pieces of evidence provided support my questions?