My friend always passes out when we go to a water park??

I brought her to two water parks and she passed out. It’s not like we didn’t feed her before or give her water. I’m inviting her to the beach next week and I want to make sure she doesn’t pass out so what should I do? Maybe make sure she eats more and drink A LOT of water. What else can I do cause I also did that... show more I brought her to two water parks and she passed out. It’s not like we didn’t feed her before or give her water. I’m inviting her to the beach next week and I want to make sure she doesn’t pass out so what should I do? Maybe make sure she eats more and drink A LOT of water. What else can I do cause I also did that the second time we went like I watched her eat a bowl of cereal until she wa stuffed and she had I think orange juice. I have her a water on the way to the water park and she drank that. After like 4 rides she passed out. The weird part is she says she’s normally fine every other place she went with family and stuff so i don’t know what to do cause I brought her to 2 water parks and she passed out and she’s only passed out two times at water parks or anywhere. I really don’t know what to do? Would sun screen help cool her down? Cold water and food would obviously help. I don’t know anything else so could someone give me an idea cause she’s my best friend and I’m not trying to be rude it’s just I haven’t been to the beach in years so I’m looking forward to it and I don’t want her to pass out and we spend half the day in a room with nurses.
3 answers 3