how long for one smoke session of marijuana to disappear from urine for a preemployment urinary drug test?

i got high 11 days ago. i have a drug test in 5 days. i did about 4-5 hits off a bowl, and i’ve only smoked weed twice which i did a month before this time. i didn’t feel very high. i’m really worried i won’t pass. i have a somewhat high metabolism i think because i’m pretty skinny.

Dan S is CURRENTLY high.

Drinking enough to LIVE in the restroom using the urinal won't make you test clean any sooner.

In fact, it will dilute thinks that SHOULD be found in your sample to the point they will believe you are trying to hide something.

1

Source(s):

I am a retired police officer. I retired as a sergeant, after 29 years, from a very large department, about 12,000 officers. I was a patrol officer for 4 years in a very diverse area. I was a tactical officer in the high rise project areas of my city. We called it vertical patrol in that we walked the the stairways of the high rises most of the time. I did that for 5 years and was promoted by test to detective. I worked violent crime (homicide, sex, officer involved shootings, robbery, kidnapping, serious non property incidents) for 11 years until I was promoted to sergeant. I worked as a street supervisor, a bicycle patrol supervisor and a desk sergeant/watch commander.

During my time as a tactical officer and a detective I was a unit representative for the police union.

I have a B.A in English and an M.S. in Law Enforcement Administration

https://calculator.marijuanacentral.com/how-long-c...

If you’ve only smoked pot one time, you can still test positive via urinalysis (a “piss test,” in the vernacular) for up to eight days.

Folks who smoke two to four times a week will test positive for up to 18 days.

Regular users are usually caught via the tests for up to 30 days. And the heaviest users, yours truly included, have tested positive from 45 days to an incredible 77 days later. (Big respect to whomever that dude or dudette was, by the way.)

When you ask pros, “how long does weed stay in your urine?” They’ll usually say give it three months to be safe.

• Dan S

Drink a ton of water, stay away from your toker friends, and you'll be fine.