Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 years ago

Who initiates sexual relations when involving a female teacher?

I guess every straight male student get's horny for a hot female teacher, but when I was growing up in the 80s and 90s, I never ever thought about even considering having a sexual relationship with a hot female teacher and I did have some hot female teachers. What is wrong with these female teachers, are they mental or the male student is just horny from watching porn on his cell phone? I didn't even grow up with an internet or a cell phone until the late 90's.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/north-carolina...

Favorite Answer

Usually the adult female teacher initiate it.

More and more adult female teachers are getting caught having sex with underage children.

And no these female teachers are not "mental" - they're simply pedophiles, molesters, and rapist of children. Period.

Source(s): MGTOW
  • Marla

Itbmay be the teacher, or it may be the student. However, the student is jyst acting immaturely. The teacher is committing a crime.

The kid usually has rich parents so the teacher tries to get closer to the dad by sleeping with his son.

Women are becoming more bold these days.They know the society in general wouldn't be harsh on them as male predators.

The teacher. Underage guys are clueless when it comes to seduction.

He just asked me that it's gilderoy Lockhart.