Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 3 years ago

As you grew up ( starting from ow ) What was the best part of your past?

ow?

Favorite Answer

Growing up, the best part of my past, was going to Sam & Emily's Candy store.....with a Whole quarter to spend.

In those days, with a Whole quarter......my god.......your choices were endless.

and there was nothing as sublime, as sitting on the swiveling stools, and ordering a Chocolate Egg Cream, and for the extra 2 cents........ya got a pretzel rod , to go with it.

If you had the Egg Cream, **and** the pretzel rod........you were the KING of your domain!

Ow, was my two *older* brothers, putting me in a wagon and pushing me down a steep hill, and being so kind and generous to allow me to go first. No brakes.......not much steering at that speed........and the "fun" ended with me careening into a tree, and gashing my head open.

Several stitches later.........I still , to this day, have the scar over my right eye.

• Mrs H

Taking my daughter to the Shore.

Ow would be having knots in my then long hair