I killed myself in a dream and didn’t wake up. Does this mean anything?

I was in some plaza in another country, walking the same block over and over, when I came across this old Irish tavern with giant wooden doors, but people were like “don’t touch the doors, you’ll get in huge trouble.” So I didn’t. Anyway I’m walking and I see my friend, head down, not looking at me. When she finally does look up, she is holding the skin of her face in her hands that has been cut clean off, and she is trying to keep it pressed against her head. Naturally I run away only to be chased by police officers, then I blackout. I wake up with my own face falling off like my friend. It’s been cut off and I’m holding it to my head because I obviously don’t want my face to be falling off. The police start chasing me again, and I see the giant tavern doors and try to get inside but it’s barred off. The police catch up to me, and I couldn’t control myself anymore. I took s razor out of my pocket and slashed my own throat. I felt the heavy friction on my neck and it was hot like fire. It burned and there was so much pain, and I could feel so much blood. My ears starting ringing and I collapsed on the ground. People just walked by, and watched me die on the ground . I didn’t wake up from my “death” until the morning.

To dream that you commit suicide represents your desperate desire to escape from your waking life. You may be harboring feelings of guilt that you cannot get over and thus turning the aggression on yourself. You need to start approaching problems from a different angle. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are saying good-bye to one aspect of yourself and hello to a whole new you. It is symbolic of a personal transformation or a new stage in your life.

Death can be both physical and spiritual. In this case I assume you were facing spiritual death which occurs by your hand and choices. If you have made Jesus Christ your Savior and Lord and follow him, then spiritual and ultimately eternal life occur now and in the future. If you reject the message of salvation by faith through what Jesus did on the cross to take away our sins, then spiritual death by your own hand occurs.

• Teva

Death usually means a new beginning, and being pursued is anxiety. Are you feeling anxious about an upcoming or recent change?

The mood in the near future is easily influenced by others. Under such circumstances, it is necessary to have more people with positive energy to avoid negative energy.