I want to surprise my boyfriend, but am not sure if what I want to do is a good idea or not.?

We ve been together for 3 months. I usually spend the week (every other week) at his house with him. He leaves for work and I clean and chill and start dinner when hes on the way home. This week (this is the week I dont stay), he has been working at least 15-16 hr days. I want to go to his house tomorrow while he s... show more We ve been together for 3 months. I usually spend the week (every other week) at his house with him. He leaves for work and I clean and chill and start dinner when hes on the way home. This week (this is the week I dont stay), he has been working at least 15-16 hr days. I want to go to his house tomorrow while he s working and fix him a really nice dinner that would be ready when he gets home. Half the time, Im there by myself, but I ve never just showed up ag his house before without him knowing. How might he feel about that?

How would YOU feel if your girlfriend did that for you?