Why are Liberals and Conservatives against ethnostates?

Everyone agrees there's nothing wrong with loving your family more than other people. They share a lot in common with you. They're family. They're familiar. You can relate more with your family. From everything. From the way you think, to even how you perceive the world in very subtle ways, it's closer with your family. They share a lot more of your genetics and they are more of the same as you than a random stranger. Someone of whom you share race with is a lot more closely related to you than someone who doesn't. For example, any two white people have a familiarity distance the equivalent of being ~22.14th cousins. In most cases it's less. It depends and varies from every person to person. This is because all the ancestral cross over. If someone got an ancestry test and they found out they were over 99 percent African, and another person found out they were over 99 percent Asian, they would have the same familiarity equivalent of being ~3,200th cousins. How much will they relate on a deep level? When I'm having conversations with other whites I almost always know precisely what they mean, and how they're feeling. I can't do this with blacks, and it's not for lack of trying. I can form professional relationships with them, but nothing personal. I've found this out after years of trying. People, and especially the left, need to know it's wrong to try to stop someone who wants to live in an ethnostate from doing so. It is immoral.

I support ethnostates. Let haters hate. Every race deserves to have one.

They both suck

I have a very diverse interracial and multi-religious family.

There are Catholic, Baptists, former Jews, and Jehovah's Witnesses.

There are whites, blacks, Spanish, and Orientals.

None would ever think of living in an ethnostate.

As for politically? Who really cares?

"...When I'm having conversations with other whites I almost always know precisely what they mean..." OK, you are an ignorant bigot, trying to rationalize your hatred and compensating for your failures by blaming others that you perceive as different. Since I'm a privileged, white male, you should know I mean exactly what I said and it is the complete truth.

• Mack

Dividing the world is not a good idea....

Neither of them.

Because they're ignorant people who want to live in a non-cohesive, cultureless society with confusing norms.

We're all human. We're equal ❤❤