Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 years ago

Hooked up with a friend, how did this happen? I'm straight?

I'm 15. Only ever liked guys. Never been on a date. Yesterday I was hanging with friends playing Truth or Dare and one of my truths was that I havent had my first kiss. They started joking that one of them should "claim my lips", but I didn't think they meant it until Tori, the ringleader and outgoing member of our group, volunteered. I changed the subject and everyone forgot about it.

I was the last to leave her house, when she talked about kissing me again, like teaching me how. Teasing that she'd wait till I was less tense.I hoped she was kidding, but she's always been forward. Before leaving I couldn't find my jacket. Tori suggested checking the closet, and showed me inside. Then she turned off the light....before I knew it, she had me in her arms and we were making out.

It went on for ages and she has a strong grip...but I was kissing her back and I dont even know why. We frenched for ages before Tori started doing more, sliding her hands up under my bra, and then she was touching my boobs. I wanted to make her stop but it felt so nice I could hardly protest. She was soothing me with whispers and starting to kiss my neck, but then my Mom called, she was there to pick me up.

Tori texted me later to make sure I was okay with everything. I told her I was, that I just prefer a heads up. And she sent back "Noted ;)" what does that mean? Is she gonna do it again? I've never dated anyone and that was my first hook-up. Does this make me bi? What happens if we're alone again?

Favorite Answer

Hey, it's okay. Sometimes girls want to kiss girls. You may in fact be lesbian, and there's nothing wrong with that. As for your friend, well, there's no question - she IS a lesbian if she was that ready to snog you in a closet. Perhaps she has feelings for you, or perhaps she just likes to have a fun time. She seems like the type for that, but with how intimate she made it and how far she took things (feeling you up, etc) I'd say she was almost certainly aiming for more.

If you enjoyed hooking up with her that much, you are definitely not 100 percent straight. I'd advise talking to your friend about everything you're feeling, ideally before the next time she gets you alone for another make-out sesh. Because rest assured, if given the opportunity, she WILL. She as good as told you so already. And given how eager she was and how much you seem to melt for her, the second time might lead to a bit more than just kissing. So be sure to discuss boundaries, or you might just wind up losing your virginity before you're ready to.

it means someone's going to get raped

If you enjoyed it, that may be an indicator that you're more than straight, and that's ok! Maybe have an honest talk with her about your feelings, that could help clear things up.

next time should be interesting

Sorry, your question sounds as fake as anything I've ever seen on this site.

Sounds like you just experimented and frankly she was wrong to force herself on you.