Original yet unique baby names, any ideas ?

Hi guys. I’m a mum of three girls and we’re expecting our fourth baby girl in just over a month. My hubby and I are struggling to find a name that we both like and feel would be perfect on our little girl. Our three girls are called Cordelia (Delia), Gabriella (Gabbie) and Evangeline Fleur (Effy), we like... show more Hi guys. I’m a mum of three girls and we’re expecting our fourth baby girl in just over a month. My hubby and I are struggling to find a name that we both like and feel would be perfect on our little girl.
Our three girls are called Cordelia (Delia), Gabriella (Gabbie) and Evangeline Fleur (Effy), we like transitional names which we shorten to modern nicknames for our girls.
I love the nickname Bee yet my hubby hates Beatrice or Beatrix. We are really struggling to find a name we both agree on and love. Can anyone help. Thank you.
Update: Update -thank you for the suggestion we love some of the names you guys suggested and have put a few on our name list - Adaline (Addie) being at the top which we got inspiration for from these suggestions. Thankyou.