I am writing a book about my war experience and wondering if anyone can offer any type of input?

Input would be on publishing it, potential market, etc. Would YOU personally be interested in reading my book?

With all due respect, I find it difficult to imagine a WW2 Veteran would be on yahoo answers.

Simple math tells me you'd probably be in your 90s.

Honestly?

There are probably thousands of books similar in nature written by people with MORE experience in war (unless you just so happen to be some kind of special forces, and even then there are hundreds of books written by special forces guys about their experiences).

Now consider the fact that no one is reading their book detailing their greater experience.

self publish no one else will

Publishers are gutted with manuscripts from war experiences. When is the last time you saw a war biography on the best seller list? I’m not being mean, just realistic. Make sure the theme of your book is about something nobody has brought up or an event that is shockingly unknown, etc. Something to make your book different than all the others. Good luck.

• Unseen

Start with a grabber.