Physics problem! Please help me solve ASAP! Thanks!?

So here's the problem, I just can't figure out how to do it at all. You don't need to draw a diagram, but a description would definitely be really helpful. Also need to find the angle of refractions. Thanks!!! (8 points) A laser light travels from air (n=1) through water (n=1.33), and then a piece of... show more So here's the problem, I just can't figure out how to do it at all. You don't need to draw a diagram, but a description would definitely be really helpful. Also need to find the angle of refractions. Thanks!!!

(8 points) A laser light travels from air (n=1) through water (n=1.33), and then a piece of glass (n=1.55). The light first enters the water at an angle of 38 degrees (from air to water). Draw a diagram. Use Snell’s Law to find the angle of refraction in the water and the glass. Show all work.