Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 3 years ago

Awkward Aquarius waitress? What to do?

Just started at my new hooters job to get out my comfort zone (also to pay bills), however my flirting is rough, convos just end in me giggling like a dumb*ss because I don’t know what to say next. Lol today a guy told me to quit being so passive and put my foot down which he is totally right! My rising sign is in Aries so I got plenty of fire but I get so nervous sometimes and get jumbled up.

I respect your opinion mark haha

Your not going to see these guys ever again, and hooters is a temporary job remember! Constantly remind yourself why you wanted this job and aim towards. Set your shyness aside for the job and put up a persona for hooters. You got this! Most girls put up a persona at work tbh they don’t give a **** about those people lol

Astrology is fake.

Astrology is magic not nature and no statistics exist for magic.

You’re using astrology for what’s meant, excuses. Blame your birthday or better yet blame your parents. They make the babies and didn’t bother bother with astrology.

This is the entertainment section. Nobody can validate who they are here. If you’re serious see a magician (astrologers). No one pays them to be wrong.

Try bouncing up and down as well.