There’s a girl I like, and she in LOVE with me, but my feelings aren’t as strong as hers... what should I do?

Hello, I’ve been talking to this girl for 4 months, and we’ve known each other for 6. She’s a great girl but here’s the thing. I’m 22, She’s 17. We live in MO which 17 is the age of consent (we havnt had sex) anyway at first everything was amazing as usual... Butterflies (etc) But I just started a new career, and... show more Hello, I’ve been talking to this girl for 4 months, and we’ve known each other for 6. She’s a great girl but here’s the thing. I’m 22, She’s 17. We live in MO which 17 is the age of consent (we havnt had sex) anyway at first everything was amazing as usual... Butterflies (etc) But I just started a new career, and she doesn’t have a job... she’s finished school early but still not working. As the talking progressed, she’s told me I’m the one she’s going to marry and started bringing that subject up, and I was no where near ready for that and when I told her that she freaked out saying how scared she was to lose me, which I know she’s younger.... but honestly turned me off and put a huge amount of pressure on me. I don’t think we’re on the same page as far as life stages, and I told her let’s take a break until she’s 18, but now I really think we should just be friends from now on... how do I break this to her? Or handle it? She’s very sensitive and says it will be the hardest thing she’ll ever deal with...