Trade schools that pay for housing anywhere in the country?

I am looking for ANY type of trade school/ technical schools that pay for an apartment while your attending school. Anywhere in the country. My boyfriend's family has wanted us to move to Kansas with them and I made it clear this is not what I want so now they send him a link to a trade school that will pay for an apartment while he is attending.. of course in Kansas in the same town as them! My boyfriend is thinking this is some crazy thing that nowhere else offers and I know there are so many in the country !! We currently live in Florida but willing to move pretty much anywhere! Thanks for the help!

I'm not aware of any school that will pay for the students' apartment. Perhaps your boyfriend's mom gave some info re: financial assistance, but living rent-free even as a student is *not* typically possible.

Someone mentioned job corps (pronounced "core"), which may provide job training for those age 16-24, if meeting the income guidelines. The program should pay for their (job corps) housing, though, please be aware that some people online have said that some locations may have students who may be rather challenging or difficult.

With regard to schooling (for any field), please forgo those for-profit schools as their course credits usually do *not* transfer to other schools, even if the for-profit school is regionally accredited.

Job corps does if he is low income. Actually they dont pay for housing they procide it.

Google job corps if you are interested. They are nationwide.

None that I know do this unless it’s in financial aid, which anyone can apply to.

• drip

I would call that trade school and get details. Perhaps it means financial aid can be use for tuition and housing.

Why would any school pay for your room and board.? Unless you have a scholarships that covers room and board. No school will cover your living costs

You know there are “so many on the country” that does pay for your living costs. How do you know this?

I have never heard of such a thing.

I've never ever heard of such a thing.

• ?

Never heard of that before. Don't see why they would, no money in it for the school.

Good luck with that. I've never heard of such a thing.

Trade or technical schools usually do not have housing, training is too short. Some trucking companies may offer temporary housing. If you can avoid Kansas I would. I just can't see anyone going through all that trouble to move to Kansas, you would rather stay where you are.