Did my ex gf try to get her boyfriend to beat me up?

Long story short, my ex started avoiding me and cheated on me with a bouncer. Last time we were out together she said that she wasn’t feeling the club we were at and suggested a bar we could go to. Turns out, the bouncer at said bar was the **** boning my then gf. I didn’t know this at the time but had strong... show more Long story short, my ex started avoiding me and cheated on me with a bouncer. Last time we were out together she said that she wasn’t feeling the club we were at and suggested a bar we could go to. Turns out, the bouncer at said bar was the **** boning my then gf. I didn’t know this at the time but had strong suspicions. She then stared acting crazy, got in a shouting match with her friend, and then went to cry in the arms of the bouncer. The dude was mean mugging me hardcore the entire time. That same night she yelled at me for not taking her side when she was fighting her friend and changed her Facebook status to single. What in the f##k. Wtf was she trying to accomplish? I didn’t do anything to her.