Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 3 years ago

How many weeks do I need to work If...?

OK so I’m on a work program the disabled , Right now I work 16 hours a week 4 days a week, For this work program I have a requirement of 80 hours to fill this is the training part of it. My question is If I’m working 16 hours a week Four days a week , currently June 13 , what date Will I have the 80 hours by . Already have four hours , I have a requirement of 80 hours

• Poppy

After doing the math ( basic) you need to work 5 weeks for 80 hours.

Why are you unable to do this 4th grade math by yourself? 4 days times 16 hours is 64 hours, plus the 4 you have already is 68 hours, leaving only 12 hours. So after four days more, you'll only need 12 hours more work, however many days you'd like to spread it across. You could be done by this time next week if you want.

• paul

do your own homework

You are working four hours a day and you need 80 hours, that's 20 days. As you are working four days a week, it will take five weeks to work twenty days. You already have one day's work so you need 19 more. That means that by 11 July you will have seventeen days worked and will need three more days in the week starting 11 July to complete the 80 hours.