I need help! I m not sure how to progress my life. It all revolves around a 7 year old relationship with my girlfriend.?

I love my girlfriend with all my heart and I want to propose to her. I ve realized something that makes me a bit un easy about spending the rest of my life with this woman. From the moment I began to date her my life has subjectively gotten much worse. To begin with (which should have been a huge red flag) she... show more I love my girlfriend with all my heart and I want to propose to her. I ve realized something that makes me a bit un easy about spending the rest of my life with this woman. From the moment I began to date her my life has subjectively gotten much worse. To begin with (which should have been a huge red flag) she hated when I spent time with my friends and hated them for taking my time away from her. She tore me away from them and my friend s tried to tear me away from her and hated me for dating her. As a result of this conflict between her and my friends I no longer have any friends except my girlfriend and I thought that was enough. She has apologized now and says she regrets everything she did. So of course how could I have not forgiven her and love her even more.
Update: This is not The question. I messed up when posting this. Will repost with full story soon.
Update 2: Also how the heck do i delete this question? Its not even the right question being asked.
1 answer 1