Anonymous

Do guys like women with small chest and small butt?

It seems guys only like thicker women with big butts and big chest. My crush doesn't even try to talk to me or look at me.

I try to eat more but I'm still skinny. I'm also very pale White can't tan, I just turn red for a day. It sucks.

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

No one likes women with big butts except black guys.

• 3 years ago

I’m a white American heterosexual man and to me “thinness” trumps every other physical quality that a woman possesses. I belong to 2 different run clubs and most of the women there are ‘thin’, and small-chested, with small butts. I consider most these women to be “extremely do-able.”

• 3 years ago

It depends for me. Everyone is different and has different things working for them. For me, I don't necessarily care about breast size as much as I care about breast shape. I've seen girls with gigantic boobs without a decent shape and it wasn't very visually appealing for me personally. Ideally, I'd like them big enough to grasp with a decent shape, but it's not a deal breaker.

I'm more of a sucker for a pretty face than anything.

• 3 years ago

Sure, I prefer petite women :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Some not all

• 3 years ago

Guys give top priority to intelligence and integrity. Physical features do not matter.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Very few of us. I like girls with large butt cheeks, but only the left one. I enjoy watching them walk in circles due to the gravitational inconsistency.

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

I would accept any types of women that comes into my arms

• 3 years ago

There are over 3.5 billion males on this planet, so I'm sure that there exists at least some males who would a skinny girl attractive.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

I like a tiny build on a woman. These fat azz girls are just that...... FAT

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.