Anonymous

Do guys like women with small chest and small butt?

It seems guys only like thicker women with big butts and big chest. My crush doesn't even try to talk to me or look at me.

I try to eat more but I'm still skinny. I'm also very pale White can't tan, I just turn red for a day. It sucks.

No one likes women with big butts except black guys.

I’m a white American heterosexual man and to me “thinness” trumps every other physical quality that a woman possesses. I belong to 2 different run clubs and most of the women there are ‘thin’, and small-chested, with small butts. I consider most these women to be “extremely do-able.”

It depends for me. Everyone is different and has different things working for them. For me, I don't necessarily care about breast size as much as I care about breast shape. I've seen girls with gigantic boobs without a decent shape and it wasn't very visually appealing for me personally. Ideally, I'd like them big enough to grasp with a decent shape, but it's not a deal breaker.

I'm more of a sucker for a pretty face than anything.

Sure, I prefer petite women :)

Some not all

Guys give top priority to intelligence and integrity. Physical features do not matter.

Very few of us. I like girls with large butt cheeks, but only the left one. I enjoy watching them walk in circles due to the gravitational inconsistency.

• ?

I would accept any types of women that comes into my arms

There are over 3.5 billion males on this planet, so I'm sure that there exists at least some males who would a skinny girl attractive.

I like a tiny build on a woman. These fat azz girls are just that...... FAT